Freakshow Books® is a Registered Trademark of Freakshow Books LLC.
The Freakshow Books logo, mascot, and web site content of Freakshow Books are copyrighted property of Freakshow Books LLC, and may not be used without the written permission of Freakshow Books LLC.
The two-headed Freakshow Books mascot with the tail was illustrated by Seattle artist Alex Madrigal. Additional credits can be found on the Credits page.
2. User License — Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of this web site's pages, graphics, and linked or included content ("the materials") for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, without written permission of Freakshow Books,
3. Disclaimer — The materials on the Two Performance Artists web site are provided "as is". Freakshow Books makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Freakshow Books does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, nor in relation to its trailers, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to or from this site.
4. Limitations — In no event shall Freakshow Books, its suppliers, or the author of the book be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if Freakshow Books or a Freakshow Books authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata — The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Freakshow Books does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Freakshow Books may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Freakshow Books does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links — Freakshow Books has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Freakshow Books of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law — Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Severance — If any section or subsection of this policy or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held to be legally invalid, the remainder of the policy and the application of such shall not be affected thereby.
For the purpose of this Policy, "personal information" refers to data which uniquely identifies you as a person, such as your name, billing address, email address, phone number, or credit card data; the definition of personal information in this Policy does not include computer or networking-related data such as your IP address.
At the time of this writing, we do not process credit cards on this website, so we will not be collecting any billing data from you.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. For example, when collecting your email address, it is so we may contact you from time to time about Freakshow Books book offerings.
We do not sell or trade email mailing lists with other entities.
We believe personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the information's purpose. In the case of email addresses, we will retain them so we may contact you periodically. And of course, you may choose to opt out of any email or other marketing campaign by contacting Freakshow Books via email or postal mail.
We may store your IP address or surfing pattern for the purpose of compiling statistics about the usage of our web site.
Freakshow Books is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.